Fukken in! Rack February with the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, Black Thanksgiving (NBA All Star Game) and Daytona. Plus pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training.
Jesus, Willie. You're slipping bad.
In.
Fukken in! Rack February with the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, Black Thanksgiving (NBA All Star Game) and Daytona. Plus pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training.
In, but I think I'm going to back off a bit here this month. I'm saving it up for March madness.
In for February but holding out my good posts until March, which is always a HUGE month here.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Excellent point. That is why you are the man.Originally posted by WillieMcGee51:
In for February but holding out my good posts until March, which is always a HUGE month here.
Does Smackie Chan still post here?
Thank God for leap year and giving me one last day to get in on the February Roll Call.
Bookmarks